LUPIT POLE - DIAMOND G2 chrome 42mm or 45mm removable pole
Revolutionary Chrome finish
Spin-static, multi-piece, removable, portable dance pole.
LP Chrome finish is more “grippy”, so is a very good choice for beginners or people with slippery hands, as it is more forgiving of weaker handgrip strengths. It has an excellent grip and has a very smooth texture.
Pole has been designed for quick installation without drilling, in
just a few minutes by a single person. Quality surface, unique upper disc Flex
System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensures quicker installation and maximum safety to the dancer.
For ceilings higher than 2800mm/9'2,24'' check out our extension in related products and extend your pole up to 3300mm/10'9,92''.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Decorated with Swarovski crystals
- Spinning and Static mode
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distributes it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- Basic kit can fit the ceilings from 2300 mm to 2800 mm.
- Basic kit + one 500 mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3300mm
- NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- Safety block nut blocks the pole against loosening
- CHROME finishing, high-quality EU origin
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300 mm.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
- New environmental boxing
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.
It is not recommended to install the pole against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.
This LUPIT pole product is provided with a one-year guarantee or warranty. In association with the product, LUPIT pole makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. The use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE LUPIT POLE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE."
Check out your shipping costs.
|All EU countries (except Malta, Cyprus, Iceland)||39.99€|
|All Europe countries (except EU countries) with Malta, Cyprus, Iceland||59.99€|
|All world countries except Europe ||109.99€|