• your right to request the list of your personal information that we keep;
• your right to manage or delete any or all personal information;
• your right to deactivate your account and be forgotten;
• your right to opt-out of receiving promotional content at any time.
What about cookies?
1. Site functionality cookies. This type of cookies help you navigate through the site and use different features such as “heart item”, “add to bag” …
2. Analytics cookies. This type cookies help us to improve your shopping experience and improve its functionality. They allow us to measure and analyses how our customers use the site.
3. Preference cookies. This type of cookies will remember your preference or location, because we want to make your Lupit POLE experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies. They are used to deliver you only relevant ads. They limit the number of display time but help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
5. Third part cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Automatically collected data
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Lupit POLE. This information helps us to make improvements to Lupit POLE content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the lupitpole.com and the way you use and interact with its content.
We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
Lupit Pole may collect the following information: - Basic information such as your first and last name.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postal code, age, and gender.
- Other relevant information (profession, preferences and interests).
- Geographic location. - Login credentials for third-party websites.
We also aggregate information on what LupitPole.com visitors (whether logged into the Service or not) access while browsing the website. However, you are the one in control of our possibility to collect and retain your personal information. You may contact us to delete any/all of your personal information or to completely delete your account at any time. For further information, please read the instructions in “Managing your ltricies.
Use of information
We use collected information for several purposes, such as Services provision, identification and authentication, Services maintenance and improvement, new services development, Services customization (recommendation), contact, internal record keeping and research.
All collected information helps us to maintain the quality of our Services and to protect you from any unauthorized action. The information we collect is not distributed, sold or leased to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide Services you’ve requested or for other purposes when we have your permission or when we are obliged to do so.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about new Services, Service updates, features, special offers or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Please note: If you do not give or you revoke consent to receive promotional information, you will continue to receive system emails which are necessary for the operation of the Services that we provide. You may give or revoke consent to receive promotional information at the registration process or in your profile info. We are obliged to disclose personally identifiable information to take action regarding any illegal activities, or as otherwise required by law.
Lupitpole.com may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third parties.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you; in each case, in
Managing your information
We store collected information until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant operational or legal retention needs.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do so through the following tools:
• What do we have?: If you would like to receive the list of your personal information that we currently keep please contact email@example.com.
• Deleting Your Lupit Pole Account: You may delete your Lupit Pole account by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. When we delete your account, all your personal details and other information we obtained during your use of the Services are deleted from our servers.
We store information until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
Who we share data with?
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates – for marketing purposes;
- our employees, for marketing purposes;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – for marketing purposes;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to process requested orders
Keeping data secure
We store your Data on secure servers.